Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've Been Inspired

I knew I was going to start back blogging, but I didn't know it would be so soon!!! I went to Hobby Lobby this evening to get some ribbon for my card box. I got 2 spools for less than $5, thanks to all ribbon being 50% off. So, I have ribbon and no idea what to do with it. So, I decided to Google images of "wedding card boxes". Here's my new inspiration.


Found here.
I pray that I can successfully do my ribbon like this! I got the kind with the wire, I think. So, I might want to go change it for this. I guess I need to find or make some brooches, too.

Found here.
I will buy some crystal rope from Michael's this weekend while they have their 50% off coupon out. I will find somewhere to put this on the boxes. Or, I might use some hotfix rhinestones that I already have to decorate the boxes. I'm not sure.

Well, this has been my inspiration. I plan to start working on my box this weekend or the beginning of next week. I hope it turns out to be a beauty!

2 comments:

  1. THAT CARDBOX IS A BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATION TO MIMICK. Loooooove it! ( in my Dragon tales voice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and the bows are FIYAH per usual!

    ReplyDelete