Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bridesmaid Clutches

I've decided that I want my bridesmaids to carry clutches instead of bouquet. I just saw it as more economical. WELL, thanks to some girls on The Knot, I think that it might even out. Now I want to DIY {or just buy} these cute little clutch bouquets! I found a nice clutch here in town that I think will work, no DIY necessary.
I love how there's the big pretty flower thing going on in the middle. So cute. And we can buy them at whole sale price, which is a bonus. But here are some other clutches that I spotted online that I like. I know that if I attempted to DIY them, I wouldn't like the outcome, so I'm better off just buying the ones that I saw here in town.

{Found here.}
{Found here.}
{As seen on "My Fair Wedding".}
{Found here.}

I'm waiting on one of my bridesmaid's dress to come in. Then I will pick their clutches and shoes. This is going to be fun! But I'm ready for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment