Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Spring Time!!!

And the flowers are growing in full force!!! I'm not a flower person, but I've grown to LOVE calla lilies. I know that so far I'm all over the place with this whole wedding thing, but hey, I have to get it done, right? Recently, I've been going through all the emails that Martha Stewart's website sends out every day, and I came across flowers. Here are a few ideas that I like.


I love how classic these calla lilies look. I also like the ribbon and button look.


I like the ribbons on this bouquet.


I think that the monogram is a great personalization.


I don't think that I'd try anything like this, but this arrangement is very unique. Well, I like being different, so I could see myself having something similar.


All of the pictures were taken from www.marthastewart.com/weddings

1 comment: