Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Might be THE ONE!!!

As we continue the whole venue search, I went to my folder I have saved on my computer with venues. What did I find?! THE ADMIRAL!!! I like this place and I've heard it's really nice! At this point, I need to schedule an appointment so that we can go see it. The price is right. The decor is right. I can have my outdoors wedding. It's KINNA beachy, since it's on the water. And I can make it my own! The one problem I've come across is the location. It's not exactly in Houston. I wonder if people would travel to come to the wedding since I'm not really feeling a Saturday wedding due to the prices that are involved with Saturday's. Nevertheless, it's on my "I WANT IT!" list! And usually what I want, I get. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Well The Admiral is really beautiful!! The view is amazing!! I'm so glad you finally found somewhere you like. As for ppl coming to your wedding, "If they are planning on coming to your wedding they'll be there whether its right down the street or across the ocean!!! You know thats right down the street from me. I'll be there!!!
    -Krystle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its really pretty! I think people overall want to have a good time, so they will show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I hope your appointment goes well whenever you schedule it. The price is fantabulous (yes I made up a word)!

    ReplyDelete