Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cost Efficient Monograms

As I mentioned earlier, I decided to print and cut my own monograms. So, I did just that! But now I'm thinking that I did them on the wrong color card stock! UGH! I clearly can't win for losing! But at least I know that it's an easy task.

Here are all of my monograms on one sheet. I used a ruler to draw very faint lines on them, using the marks that printed out on them.


At work, cutting my monograms. I bought the paper cutter from Hobby Lobby for $6.99.


I think that now that I've bought my own lime green paper, that I want to buy ivory paper for the invite, response cards, and belly band instead of the cream card stock I got from Michael's. I'll let the price be the deciding factor. I may just stick to what I have. I do know that people will only throw the invitations away... so, no sense in wasting unnecessary money!

No comments:

Post a Comment