Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Did It!!!

I have crossed over from being a fiancée to being a wife!!! Yep, I did it! We got married on Sunday, January 9, 2011. No, it wasn't a spontaneous thing, it was planned, but I know how to keep a secret... kinna! lol. {All my Facebook friends knew.}

Our pastor married us in his study on Sunday morning. There were 9 people total in the room. It was very short, sweet, and intimate. I LOVED IT!!! There really isn't much to say about it. Everything went well.

My mom took one pic and that's all we have. Oh well. Sometimes one pic is enough. After the ceremony, we went to 9:00am service. We actually got married at about 9:45am, so we were clearly we were only in there for the pastors sermon. Then we went out to eat. We then went to a nice hotel downtown.

We still plan to have a celebration in May. It may or may not be a vow renewal. At this point, I cold really care less. I have other things I could put my energy towards. But I'll definitely keep everyone posted! I am still planning for WHATEVER it is we'll be having! LOL! Life is good!

My husband and me


Special thanks to my AA Knottie sister, Alf, for posting these shoes a while back! I told her I'd find a reason to own them! I got married in them!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe you were able to keep this a secret you sucka, hahaha! Congratulations Mrs!

    ReplyDelete