Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dressed Up


I've been searching online for wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for some time now. I found several dresses that I love on Saturday. Here's a look at the bridesmaid dresses that I love, love, love! Well, I'll start with the Alfred Angelo dresses, since I can't figure out how to save them to my computer. I'll just give you the style numbers. I like the dresses in navy with kiwi trim. Here are the numbers: 7014, 7044, 7007, 7017S, and 6476. I also can't seem to post a beauty by Alexia Designs, but it's style number 4004, in navy.

{This post is starting to suck and piss me off because I'm not able to put the pics in it like I want to!}

Let's try displaying these sexy dresses by Bari Jay.
{I actually wouldn't mind wearing this dress myself for some occasion! lol}
undefined
{The short one}
undefined
undefined

I showed the dresses to Babe last night and he likes all of them! I love a man that knows fashion! Now, the reason behind the short and airy dresses is the fact that the wedding is in spring and it is outdoors. Also because I see the wedding as fun and modern. Today I will be calling Pearl's Place to see how much the bridesmaids dresses, as well as the gowns that I LOVE!

I want to post the gowns that I like on here, but I'm sure that'll be when Babe suddenly wants to start reading the blog! So, I might post them later. I will tell you the designers, though: Alfred Angelo and Allure Bridals.

No comments:

Post a Comment