Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Piece in the Center

As we all know, I want to do a lot {kinna} of DIY stuff! My venue has centerpieces to choose from, but I don't think they are exactly what I'm looking for. I haven't seen all of them that they have, but I know I won't like them. lol. While looking for vases, I stumbled on Dollar Tree's website. So, I stumbled to their vases. Then... BAM! I saw a vase that I liked AND a whole dang centerpiece!!!

I LOVE this simple centerpiece! It's so simple, elegant, and a little fun! These flowers are called gladiolus. Hopefully they will be in season and they can be green or something! lol. I also like the way the roses looked. I just think roses are real common at weddings and that's not what I want.

Owww, after posting this, I found the flower in green! I plan to start looking for a florist tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment