Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Coming?!

I don't recall if I mentioned this before, but I want to make my own invitations. I also wanted to design them. {I do have a friend doing a design or border, too. Just in case I don't like mine.} I think I have it down. All I want to do is change the font, per KP's request, and that should be all. I downloaded the trial Adobe Illustrator, and since then, I've been on a mission to get it complete in the 30 days provided! lol. I have pictures of the invitation I'm using for inspiration and my invite draft.
This is the front cover, with a belly band made of ribbon. I plan to use navy blue card stock and lime ribbon.
The ribbon holds the RSVP card and any other cards in place.
The actual invitation is on the opposite side.

I like how it's like a little book. Here's my invitation so far. {Names and other info taken out.}
I'm pretty proud of myself. Babe likes it, too! What do you all think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment