Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Flower Power

Friday I have an appointment with a potential florist! YAY! I will be meeting with Always Floral. This is great, right? WRONG! I don't know anything about flowers. Really don't care for them. I just know that I really want this bouquet:

Or something similar. You can see some of my flower ideas here. You're probably wondering what's the big problem?! Well... the problem is that I don't know/care what kind of bouquets I want for the bridal party! So, I'm thinking... if they have navy dresses {which that's the plan}, they can have some kind of green flower with some white to POP. The florist wants me to bring pictures with me Friday, so I guess I have to get on it finding inspiration. I've been trying, but I get bored with this whole flower search! Hopefully I'll find SOMETHING by then. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment