Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Official

I FINALLY HAVE MY BLING!!! Ok, here's the story:

I had plans yesterday to go to my MOH's house for a "wine and jacuzzi" party. Babe called me while I was at work and told me he forgot he promised someone that we would come somewhere. I automatically capped an attitude because I figured he was going to drag me to church. When I got home from work, he was showing me the outfit he picked out to wear and was telling me I had to dressed up. So, I got dressed and did my make up.

So, we get in the car, and he won't tell me where we're going. We ended up at Perry's Steakhouse and Grill. {If you've never been, GO!} We ate and the food was oh so delish! Everything was going great! Then he started talking about how in the beginning I didn't want him, but I kept coming back. And how I gave up my other "men" for someone I didn't want. Blah blah about how I didn't want him.

Then this guy passes by the table. There were some mirrors behind Babe and I could see the man walk behind me. Then I saw him putting a plate in front of me. I was thinking, ok I didn't order desert. So this is what he put in front of me:
And another angle.
So, I burst out laughing! Both of us were cracking up, hardcore! I gave him a high-5 and said that was a good one. So, I was like are you gonna get on your knee and ask me. He said no. LOL! So I said, "I suppose." HAHAHAHA!!!
Me afterwards.
Us at our table.
Us by the fountain.

Us again.

Here's a pic of my bling!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats ma'am. But I have to say: "...dragging me somewhere. :/" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story! You guys look great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete