Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Special Programming

I'm sitting here watching my court shows {Divorce Court, Judge Alex, Judge Pirro}. I'm going to O-K Paper Source when I'm done watching my shows. I plan to price card stock for my invitations and programs. I already know how much my card stock will be for the invitations, but I want to see what I'll want or need for the programs. Part of that, though, will include me knowing what I want for the programs! I initially wanted them to be made exactly like the invitations, but now I'm not too sure. I would love to keep that theme, but I think I'll just try to keep the similar. Here are some programs that I'm loving right now and the things I like about them. {All programs found on The Knot}

I love the simplicity of the monogram on the cover.


But I also like the cute, fun style monogram and cover of this program. And they are almost my wedding colors! :-)


I love the simplicity of these. Seems very inexpensive to make... which I like!


I'm not too sure what I like about this one, but I like it! lol


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the big bow!


I thought that while typing this, I would come up with how I'll do my programs. I still think I'm a little clueless! I think that for money sake, I'll do the simple 3rd one. Maybe have the words in navy and the ribbon green, like the invitation. And I can use the same fonts from the invitations. Whatever I do, I'm sure it'll work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment