Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Pretty Stuff

I'm a very visual person! So, looking at the emptiness of my ceremony space really leaves room for my imagination. My coordinator will be handling all of my floral arrangements. Since I don't like columns, I didn't want floral arrangements sitting on top of columns. So, she'll be doing them a different way. I don't quite remember.... But I was thinking that the aisle could be decorated like this:

{Found here.}

I don't really want an aisle runner because I like the floor in the room. But I would love to have the rose petals and vases with the floating candles. I think that is so beautiful! The ceremony will be at 4pm, so it won't be dark outside, but the curtains will be closed. I think we should be able to dim the lights and make the candles work. My only problem is... where the heck am I gonna get some vases similar to those and who the heck is paying for them?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment