Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Change?

Thanks to one of my Knottie sisters, Cincy, and her helpful daily gorgeous wedding posts, I realized today that I want small simple, elegant centerpieces! What we plan to have currently is tall vases filled with limes with calla lilies at the top. GREAT! Because our colors are navy and lime, so that matches the color scheme. But now, I'm thinking small, sexy centerpieces. Something with classic flower and some candles. {Similar to those in today's daily post, wedding #1.}

With that said, I'm trying to figure out how to make navy and lime {and some silver} classic and sexy. Or I'm thinking maybe we should just change the colors. It's not like we've bought anything in the colors anyway.

I pose this question to whoever might be reading, as well as the ladies on TK:
Do you think I can do the sexy, dim room with up-lighting and pull it off with the navy and lime or should we change it to something else, like red and black or something?

Also, with the new simplicity, I think I'd have to change up our table numbers {that I need to post on here.} Maybe something with just numbers instead of our e-pix. Or I can do the e-pix in black and white.

I think I'm just rambling.

Here are some small centerpieces that I like:

I wonder if I could do this with limes, calla lilies, and candles.


Or this with callas and candles.


This with different flowers.

Or this.

I should be deciding soon what way we're going to go with the colors and centerpieces. I'm hoping that the smaller centerpieces will cut some cost, but candles can be expensive. BUT they can be bought in bulk. So, who knows?!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the last one. I had considered that as a centerpiece option for myself. I think its sexy.

    {Sadou02}

    ReplyDelete