Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Polished Up

Saturday, I went to get my nails done because it was that time! I have an overlay over my nails and I keep them with French tips. It was time for a pink and white refill. I initially wanted to get them soaked off and get Shallac, but when I went last week for the lady to fix a chip that broke, she clipped my fingernail real short. So, basically, I have all long nails and one short, and I didn't know how that would look. So, I opted out of the Shellac. But what I did want was a solid color on my nails! I've NEVER liked solid colors on my nails. I've always had French tips or clear. I've been getting solid colors on my toenails, though. Anyway, Babe doesn't care for solid colors either, but I explained to him that I was tired of seeing those white tips! I told him to pick a color for me, and he came back with four. I picked the orange like color.



I love this color! It's so pretty to me! BUT I do kinna miss my French tips. Bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment