Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cakin' PT2

We went to visit the baker today at Cakes Houston. We LOVE Francisco! He's amazing. AND his prices are even more amazing! My cake also comes with a complimentary groom's cake. We are going to book our cake through him. In honor of looking for our cake today, here's part 2 of what I started earlier. I showed the baker 3 cakes I like. I'll show you guys which ones I showed him.
I love the decor around this cake. I think we will do our last name instead of "amore".

I LOVE this cake! I love how the cakes are side to side like that.

This is one of the cakes I showed the baker. I love the designs. The stripes and swirls are so pretty and fun.

I also showed him this one. I love these stripes.

I also showed him this one. It classic and pretty. And I like the monogram being on the cake.

I'm sure Fransisco will do an amazing job on my cake. I'm so ready to see how it's going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment