Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

I Want a Convertible...

DRESS, that is!!! I want one AND my bridesmaids will be wearing them! Thanks to one of my AA Knottie sisters for referring me to Henkaa. I already ordered a sample swatch from them so that I can make sure that they order the correct color. They mixed up my shipping address, so it will be sent to our P.O. box, which is NOT in this city. Hopefully it will be there by next week. I can't wait to get it! I told the girls that they can order their dresses in their own timing, as long as they have them by the wedding day. No sense in me stressing over them getting their dress. I want these dresses for my girls because they can be uniformed but not identical... if that makes sense. I'm allowing them to pick how they want to wear their dress. That's another something that I'm not interested in allowing to stress me out. I also like these dresses because they're something that the girls can wear again and again. Don't you hate those stupid bridesmaids dresses that cost a lot of money and you can never wear them again? What a waste! Here are some of the wraps I like, in no particular order.










Hopefully my girls can successfully tie these dresses! LOL! I know I'm not going to know how to do it. I was telling Babe that there are tutorial videos on the website. So, I need them to practice ahead of time. They better buy those dresses in time to get about a weeks worth of practice in. lol. I'll let them know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment