Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some Paper Work

I've finally sent out my beautiful STDs!!! I still have some more to put in the mail, but they are signed and sealed... just need to be delivered to USPS. I've also started the construction of my lovely invitations! Here's how I saved some money... as I talked about earlier.

I bought a package of 250 sheets of lime green paper {$13} from O-K Paper. I also bought a package of 250 sheets of natural white, classic linen paper {$20} from there. I printed out my invitations on one sheet of paper, as well as my RSVP card. Babe took the invitations and RSVP card to Staples. He got copies of the invitations and the lady cut them. He also got the RSVP cards cut to size. {The lady forgot to copy them first, so I'll just have to print them myself.} Then we went back with the green paper and got it cut to size. {$4+$6=$10} Then I assembled the invitations {natural white paper} to the mats {lime green paper} with a glue stick. {$1 for a pack of 3} When I glue the rest of the invitations together, if the invitations are coming up from the mat, I'll use Goop {$3} from Big Lot's to glue it. I did all my assembling last night. This morning, I ordered my blue folds and matching envelopes from Cards and Pockets. {$74}
So far, I've spent about $121 on my invitations, including the ribbon that I bought a while back.

My cut invitations and mats.
My completed stack.

Side shot.

As you can ALSO see, I changed the graphic on my invitations! The one that I had previously looked as if my printer was running out of ink when printed. I didn't want that. So, this is where I am in the invitation process.

1 comment:

  1. Love the invites Ty! You did an awesome job can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete