Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE Place

So... as of Thursday, January 24, 2011, our venue has been BOOKED! Like, booked for real... like we actually gave them a deposit!!! Yes, I've talked about 2 other venues in the course of this blog, BUT this is THE ONE!!! When I first stepped in the place, I KNEW I had to have it! This place has everything that the last place had AND SOME!!! I didn't want to post the name, but why not?! My venue is Bella Elegante located in downtown Houston! It is such a beautiful venue! And there's a beautiful park across the street for great pictures. I'm so happy about this check! It's one of the biggest checks ever! Oh, next post is about my dress shopping experience!

Revised: Here're my pix!

This is the beautiful chandelier when you first walk into my venue.
This is the mirror right outside of the door to the room.
This is the view of the room when you first walk in.

Another view.
This is the back of the room. The pretty bookshelves over the fire place and one of two flat screen TVs.

Some things in the room will be changed before my wedding! New carpet and the construction of a wall where the servers come out. I'm so anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment