Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!!!

As I mentioned in a previous posting, Babe and I had narrowed our selection down to six colors!!! I feel pretty accomplished after doing that! I don't want to set colors then end up changing them. I want to pick them and have them set FOREVER! lol.

I posted a poll on The Knot to ask the ladies their opinions of the colors. This is how it turned out:
Navy and Lime: 4
Navy and Pink: 3
Navy and Yellow: 1
Orange and Gray: 2
Coral and Brown: 2
Yellow and Black: 7 (and I was 1 of the 7 because I had to vote to see the results.)

Without my vote, Yellow and Black won by 2, followed by Navy and Lime. WOOO to the HOOO!!!

SO, I think that I will consult Babe about our colors being Navy and Lime with hints of Yellow. That way the two winners can be combined and I really think Black is boring, even though it's one of my favorite colors. We'll see what Babe thinks about this selection. *Fingers Crossed*

(Sorry that I always capitalize the names of colors as if they are proper nouns... but to me, they are! lol. (Guess I just wanted you all to know that I'm not dumb when it comes to English.))

No comments:

Post a Comment