Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It Might Be Over!

I was talking to Babe the other day about people getting engaged and getting married less than 6 months later. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I just found it interesting. I know weddings ARE expensive and I find it interesting that people have the money to do it big so fast. He said that not everybody wants and has a big, expensive wedding like I want. And I was like the wedding isn't expensive, the budget is actually lower than the average. And he said it's expensive when you don't have it.

Now, CLEARLY, no one really has a few, couple, lotta thousand dollars set aside to pay for a whole wedding on one day! So, no shit we don't have it at the time! That's why vendors allow you to make PAYMENTS!

So, now I'm like eff it! I don't want a damn wedding! Our pastor can hopefully marry us in his office one Sunday after church! {If he can because he goes to Africa every week after church.} I hope we HAVE the money to buy the marriage license! And I don't even want to go eat afterward!

I'M SO OVER THIS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ty, don't give up on your dream wedding unless it's really what you want to do. Even if you have to scale things back more than you'd like you can still have a wedding. I hope things work out and you get what you want. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete