Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Working Together

Babe has been calling me a Bridezilla. I don't think I am. He only says that because I really wasn't involving him in many of my wedding thoughts and would always cap an attitude when he had a suggestion. I finally told him that I would start from scratch {minus the venue and photographer} with the wedding planning.

He had been pitching color ideas. All of the colors he was picking were dark, fall colors. HELLO, the wedding is OUTDOORS in the SPRING! I decided that we could sit down and pick inspiration boards together! Well, I wanted him to pick 10-20 boards and I pick 10-20, which I already have some picked out, that you can see here. Then we would look at all of the colors together and see if we had any of the same boards. We'd then pick from the ones we had that were the same. Instead, we just looked at them together and picked a hand full. Now, he's given me permission to pick the colors. lol. Gotta love him! Here are the ones we picked together, in no particular order.

Orange and Gray
Black and Yellow
Coral and Brown
Blue and Yellow
Navy and Pink
Green and Navy
{All of the boards are from here.}

Looks like I still have a somewhat hard decision ahead of me, but at least it's getting smaller! Now, how exactly am I supposed to pick the correct ones?!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! But Orange and Gray is really lovely and its different.

    ReplyDelete