Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Making a List, Checking it Twice

From what I've heard, making a guest list can be... FUN! {Sarcasm} We finally decided that 100 people was the maximum amount of people we wanted to attend the wedding. {CLEARLY, the wedding is back on. Don't be confused by my last post.} I've written more than five guest lists in the past, but I think that the last one was pretty accurate. Today, for the first time, Babe and I went over our guest lists together! Isn't that cool?! {More sarcasm} He has a lot of people's addresses already. I want to use the guest list from Google Docs to collect all of my info. I think it's a cool and easy way to do it. I thought about sending a message to the people on Facebook, but I don't know about that. I think the Google Docs way will be easier because it'll automatically be in the Excel format. We'll see how this goes.

Until then, Babe and I are about to watch Death at a Funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment