Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Think I Have A Cavity!

Well, that's not something I really have to think about because I actually do! LOL! But that's not what I'm talking about. Last night, for WHATEVER reason, I dreamed about a candy bar. How random?! I saw the display and everything. I don't really remember any of it now. All I remember is me being so happy about the deal I got on the little bags from Palmer Packaging. I went there earlier this month and they have amazing pricing on all of their packaging supplies! I think the little bags I want are like $5 for 100 bags. That's what I'm talking 'bout! And they are the self seal kind.

I found some nice jars, 3 for $30. I think that's pretty good. I don't know anything about buying JARS! lol. I found the jars on Koyal Wholesale's website. We shall see how this whole candy bar thing goes a little later in life. I'm only talking about it now since I dreamed about it.

1 comment:

  1. It's been said that candies in a person's dream symbolize joy and special treats in life. You probably felt that way back then! However, there's a more direct interpretation of that dream. You were probably eating too much sweets! That's one possible reason why you have cavities though. Hmm.

    Eddie Storms

    ReplyDelete